(Part 1 is further down the page)
8. I have recently started genealogical research on the McNabb family line. What I have learned so far is that U.S. Federal Census field representatives and County Clerks who record marriage, birth and death records, pride themselves in tweaking names, ages, and locations just enough to make the identified individuals seem like your relatives, but not without placing a nagging doubt that you're being conned.
9. We are headed to The Netherlands tomorrow for a couple of weeks. Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht, with a two day diversion to the Isle of Man in the middle of it.
10. Next February we are looking to celebrate our 70th and 50th Birthdays, and our 20th Anniversary. If we can hold our bodies together by then. Stephen's Dad turns 80 next Summer, so the celebrations may continue for most of the year.
11. Next August we are attending the Macnab Clan reunion in Killin, Scotland, and we're participating in Edinburgh's Military Tattoo as a part of it.
12. Stewart's son Chris still lives in Spokane, daughter Caroline still lives in Melbourne. Stephen's parents are still in Lexington, his sister Lori and her extended family in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.